1. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
At J Eyelash, we consult with each and every client to design and recommend the type of eyelash extension that best fits each person's features.
Taping down bottom lashes
Cleaning the lashes
Applying the extension
*Before You Come
For customers who come wearing eye make-up, please remove your make up before you come.
We have a powder room for customers who wish to re-do their make up and go straight out after having extensions done.
- Be very gentle with your eyelashes.
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for at least 12 hours after treatment to allow the adhesive to dry.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Do not use any mascara.
- Do not pick or pull your eyelash extensions and refrain from
rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use any oil-based eye make up remover.
Depending on your own natural eyelash growth cyde and how well you follow these after care instructions. You will need a touch up approximately every 2 or 3 weeks.